Friday, March 2, 2012

Why not Pakistan?

When I told people I was going to Pakistan they thought I was crazy, but I figured, why not go to Pakistan...I've never been there! :)
And...now that I've been here, I think I win the to go or not to go debate! I had a wonderful time and met some really lovely people. Of course I was mostly careful and I was only in Lahore as well, so not really a dangerous area!
Here is my trip in pictures:


 Fort Lahore--one of the few toursit sites we saw.

 With friends. The national symbol of the freedom of Pakistan is behind us.

 With the kids from one of the villages we visited. Many of them spoke at least a little English.

 A typical street in Lahore in the areas we were visiting.

 Enjoying some great Pakistani food with some friends!

With my Pakistani grandmother! :)

I spent less than a week here--it was too short! Hopefully I'll be able to return and see some more of the country in the future.

No comments: