Tuesday, January 3, 2012

One more post for South Africa!

I left South Africa at the end of November, but I thought I'd share a few more photos with you regardless! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Joyce told these preschool kids the story of Jonah and they in return shared a song with her!

Jacob praying with some of the people staying at the hospice near Ikageng. When we left, the director begged us to return whenever we could.

Dan speaking to the students at a local high school. The principal was very happy to have us there and emphasized the importance of having prayer in her school.


Bob praying for people we met while walking through the township of Sufurbylt.

Stay posted for a post on my trip to Kenya (which took place last month). I'll post it in a few days.


No comments: